Recent News

10/20/10

OrbisTrends ^^ very reliable Live Support

i registered in Orbistrends a long time ago, that time i made a $1 investment for a scalper account. first one wasn't added to my account :O then tried again (i thought the first one failed, but the truth is there's really something wrong with them.) results are ZERO in my balance, Live support was offline back then. so i think this site scammed me. BUT! i saw lots of promotions saying they got paid, and also screenies look legit at all. today i happened to visit the site again, I saw the Live Support On-Line so i didn't hesitated to make a conversation. (too bad i didn't remember to take some screenies of our conversation.) anyway all went good and i got my investment and they even give me + $1 for the delay ^_^ that was awesome.

you can try it now too just regisiter.

OrbisTrends - Smarter Profits

By Tissue with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...