Recent News

9/15/10

"Paidtoclick" a legit PTC site that offers instant payout!!!

i stumbled on this site while chatting on birejji, they have montioned a site where after you register you can immediately cashout your earnings!!! "is it legit" i asked myself, and there could only be one way to find out. so i registered, verified my account. clicked on the ads (4 ads per day for free users and 0.0075 for earch) so then after that i hit cashout and there i see alertpay and paypal. i didn't hesitated and clicked alertpay (it was my main account) but i got an error, thought it was a scam but i did try to use PayPal and it worked. rightafter clicking i checked my email and there "notification for payment" it was legit and then i checked my account in paypal. it shows that it really pays. check this out.


so are you convinced? register now! click this banner below and enjoy your everyday cashout!!!

By Tissue with 1 comment

1 comments:

I am really thankful to all your squad for sharing specified inspirational substance.
fast approval

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives